SpixSh@dow Production
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Developpement Amateur de SpixSh@dow

AccueilPortailDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -11%
Smartphone 6.36 ” Xiaomi 14 (12 Go / 256 Go
Voir le deal
641 €

[Homebrew] XtenDS: La nouvelle facon de creer des jeux NDS !

AuteurMessage
Sekoda
Admin
Admin

[Homebrew] XtenDS: La nouvelle facon de creer des jeux NDS ! Empty
MessageSujet: [Homebrew] XtenDS: La nouvelle facon de creer des jeux NDS !   [Homebrew] XtenDS: La nouvelle facon de creer des jeux NDS ! Icon_minitimeVen 6 Avr - 19:26

Vous avez du mal avec le C ? Les noms des fonctions de la PALib commencent a etre complique a reternir ?

XtenDS est fait pour vous Very Happy

Vous pouvez creer votre code via un interface graphique Wink

Le programme se chargera lui-meme de creer le code afin de le compiler Wink

Attention, ca commence a devenir du haut niveau, donc il y a moins d'optimisation Wink

James a écrit:
Developing Games for the Nintendo DS has been difficult. Many programs have been released for the PC including Gamemaker which make games for Microsoft Windows, and for the Xbox, but I have not found a simple program for the DS which requires no code knowledge at all.

XtenDS changes all that. If you want to make games for your own Nintendo DS but you don't know where to start then you need this program.

Basically, XtenDS is a gamemaker for the Nintendo DS. Instead of learning complex code and following complicated guides you can use XtenDS which cuts out all the legwork.

For instance to add draw some text on the top screen of your Nintendo DS, you would create a new project, and press "Add Event". From the sub-menu you would select "Draw Text". Now all you need to do is fill in what text you want, where to draw it and on which screen. Wasn't that easy? Finally you can hit the run button. This basically sends the game to your Nintendo DS. Within seconds your game is complete! Wasn't that easy?

XtenDS is currently still being developed. By the end of February I plan a Beta (unfinished version for testing) and within 2 or 3 months a basic version may be complete.

Right now XtenDS is free and I want it to stay that way, but I possibly might add a small registration fee which would enable new features for users which really support our work.

Site Officiel / Topic sur le forum
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[Homebrew] XtenDS: La nouvelle facon de creer des jeux NDS !
Page 1 sur 1